Another super innovative design from Joker!
These all-new switch housings were designed to give the customer a wide array of style, button options, and ease of installation, that will surely make your bike project cutting edge!
Call or email us to change any of the button locations.
- Choose the perfect set-up for your bike - We have provided switch housing options for 1 button, 2 button, and 3 button, (2 button & 1 lower on/off rocker switch) selections.
- Switch housings and buttons are fully CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. All the billet button legends are laser engraved, and are easily "thumb" operated due to their upper and lower placement.
- Available in hard black anodize or chrome finishes.
- These housings are designed to slide onto the end of the handlebars into the position you want, drill a wiring hole into the bars, and simply run your wiring internaly for a sano look!.
- These units are super compact, (only 7/8" thick) and are easily secured in place with a set screw.
- Hi/Low switch version requires a relay which is easily wired - contact Joker for details.
- Fits 1" handlebars, 7/8" handlebars require the use our 7/8" polymer adapter.
- All button are interchangeable and can be rearranged into any configuration with the turn of a set screw.
- Heavy duty On/off and/or Momentary switches are available for all "square button" locations, the lower rocker version comes in "on/off" only.
- Super easy access to switches. Just remove the back plate and the switches come right out.
- These units work great used in conjunction with our "JX" AND "J-TECH" hand control assemblies.
- Installation Instructions