LED turn signal intensifier in-line converter will convert a single function light, into a dual high function so it can be used as RUN/BRAKE/TURN or RUN/TURN.
Do I need intensifiers?
- Using lights as turn signal only: NO
- Using lights as running and turn signals: YES
- Using lights as run/brake/turn: YES
Front Turn Signal Applications: Converts any 2 wire LED turn signal into a 3 wire turn signal. Will operate as run/turn signal.
Rear Light Applications: Converts any 2 wire LED turn signal into a 3 wire turn signal. Will operate as run/brake/turn or run/turn signal.
- High function for turn signals and brake, low function for running lights.
- Solder your connections as shown in diagram, and heat shrink to cover your connections.
- Sold in pairs: One pair comes with 2 intensifiers, each light requires an intensifier, meaning you'll need only one pair for the rear or a pair for the front.
NOTE: In-line converter is not for incandescent or halogen bulbs and max rated for 500 mili-amps.