THE BASIC 38 YEAR OLD BIKE:
This stock 1972 HONDA CB750K MODEL was purchased in 2008 in Port Washington New York from a basement that contained this bike for Approximately 25 years! It has recently been completed after a year long, complete overhaul and Jokerized transformation!….This bike was the “test-bed’ for our current CB750 Billet product line.
SOME OF IT’S FEATURES ARE:
- A completely re-built engine from the ground-up (stock spec.), including a custom “3 color tone” powder coated engine (from Specialized Coatings of Huntington Beach California,) (and Aluminart from Upland California), with various Joker MachineJoker Machine billet outer case covers, Dyna S coils and electronic ignition. K&N pod filters affixed to completely restored and enhanced stock KeiHin carbs.
- Kerker 4-into-one exhaust with ceramic, “Titanium” tone coated headers bySpecialized Coatings, and custom billet muffler strap from Joker Machine.
- Prototype Joker Machine billet“J-TECH” hand controls – with screw-on, angled “reservior riser” feature, switch housings, and CB750 specific throttle tube and housing.
- Joker Machine fully CNC machined billet triple tree with built-in: “lower triple clamp front brake cross-over manifold” for the dual disc front brakes.
- Joker Machine prototype dual piston “floating” front brake calipers and 7075-T6 rotor carriers fitted inside Brembo rotors, mounted on CAD designed CNC machined mounting brackets designed to mount onto 35mm 1973-on Honda lower fork legs.
- Joker Machine prototype billet fender mounting brackets.
- Emgo Kawasaki style 7″ headlight unit affixed to Joker Machine BILLET 3″ out 35mm headlight ears.
- Airtech “flip-up” seat cowl enhanced with an aluminum re-inforcement plate beneath, with upholstery attop done by Saddleman.
- Joker Machine fully custom billet speedo/tach/computer housing concealing anAcewell unit.
- Builtwell “clubman” 1″ dia. handlebars with concealed hand control wiring.
- Joker Machine prototyped billet rearset brackets and pegs with built-in rear brake switch bracket assy. Including custom hard black anodized billet brake actuation rod and brake panel strap
- Joker Machine prototyped 3 cavity LED tailight assy. under the seat cowl, with hidden feature amber turn signal “rings” that illuminate when activated.
- Joker Machine prototyped, billet side mounted, swivel license bracket assy. with built-in “white” LED tag light.
- Joker Machine billet (left) side cover assy.
- Hard black anodized Excell 18″ rims front and back laced to stock hubs usingBuchannon’s stainless steel spokes.
- Joker Machine “Square” LED turn signals fitted onto Joker Machine 3″ extension billet headlight brackets.
- Joker Machine billet flip-top gas cap and latch assembly, and “Joker” themed billet oil tank cap cover.
- Joker Machine folding 2 1/4″ cafe style bar end mirrors.
- Joker Machine swivel type all-billet aluminum oil pressure gauge assembly.
- Joker Machine prototype “Honda Joker Racing” billet tank emblems.
- Red Ducati tone paint by: Classic Cycle Restoration.